Image Map

Thursday, July 12, 2012

lets start planning // senior session

Even though it is the middle of the summer, it is time to start thinking about high school seniors and graduation all over again. This year, I want to do as many senior sessions as I possibly can! I love working one on one with someone so excited and that has so much personality.

In August I will be in Washington for a few weeks and I will be back in Idaho in September.  And I am looking for those soon to be seniors ready to have their senior portraits done. If you or someone you know is interested, please let me know. I am going to be scheduling these sessions soon and there wont be much time for a whole lot.

All the details: 

Senior Session will start at $200.00
This will include up to two locations and last 2-3 hours.  
You will also get 36 wallet sized prints & a $30.00 print credit.
Outfit changes are welcomed as well as anything that shows off who you are. 


For questions or more information please contact me!




No comments:

Post a Comment