Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to work | packaging

I have been working so hard trying to get all of the little details of running a business in order. From a new email, a new website, new packaging and everything in between, I have been working to make sure it has the look and feel that I want my brand to have.

You may have noticed that my pricing has increased and some people have asked why I decided to do that. As I continue to grow my business, I start to be responsible for other expenses. I always want to provide my clients with the best possible work as well as products. It is so important to me that i provide good customer service, quality products, and excellent photographs for you and your family. I am investing money for you and I hope you will invest your money with me.

This is just a sneak peak at what my new packaging will be.

1 comment: