Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Elephant of Surprise Guest Post | Free Printable

My sister and I teamed up to create this free printable for back to school. I can't believe that summer is almost over, I feel like I have so much left to do before it ends. My sister has a great blog that if you haven't seen it, you must! Thanks Aimee, for always so many great and creative ideas and I am anxious to get this printed and in Patrick's room. 
__________________________________________


I'm a little sniffly today. It's my first-born's first day of preschool! I know, I know, it's preschool. One day a week. For 3 hours. But, sheesh, today it's preschool, tomorrow he's going to be driving! It's a killer, but I'm also so happy and excited for him! He has been asking me for almost a year to go to school. He's so eager, the first time I dropped him off at the IKEA play land a couple months ago, he ran in and said, "Bye, Mom. I'm going to my class!" 

I hope today exceeds all his expectations.

I came across this quote last week, and I immediately loved it. Short and sweet, but so wise. I thought it would be a great theme for my kids during their school years. (I know, my oldest is starting preschool. Eyerolls appropriate.) I envisioned it hung somewhere they would see it often and be reminded of the choices that bring happiness in this life. So I asked my talented sister, Leslie for a photo to pair with the quote. This is what we came up with together. Now I just have to find the perfect spot to hang it.


Leslie was kind enough to offer this image as a FREE PRINTABLE to all of you! Click here to get a copy for your personal use. If you need it resized, feel free to email me.

Thanks again to Leslie Leavitt Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment