Image Map

Thursday, December 29, 2011

first month

It hasn't quite been a month since I have started my photography business, but it has been going better then expected.  I have had great opporunities where I have learned so much.  I am grateful for all the wonderful families that have been willing to help me grow and improve.

I love photography. 
I have become obsessed.  
There is rarely a time that I do not have my camera.   

I am excited for January.  It's a new year and I am anxious for all that I have planned.  

I rely on my friends and family and I am asking for all the support and help I can get.  Please, follow my blog and tell everyone you know.  I would like to do a giveaway as soon as I reach 50 followers.  


Just so you know:

Starting January 1st, I will be having a promotion for all photo sessions.  
Make sure you check back soon to find out what that will be! 



{Beautiful sunset today}

No comments:

Post a Comment