Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

the best tips and inspiration

I love photography. I love learning as much as I can about it. I stay up till all hours of the night just reading different websites, learning from some of the best. There is so much information on the Internet. Blogs, forums, tutorials is just the beginning.

I have only been doing this photography "thing" for a few months now but I have been able to find some really great information that has helped me not only improve my photography skills but my business skills. And why keep it a secret? The only way I am getting better is because other photographers share how they are successful. And not that I think I am a success (I have a long way to go), but this will help anyone who is interested in photography. Even if you don't want to start your own business.

Here are my favorite four websites:


http://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/
This is a great resource that has tons o articles by different photographers. It also offers workshops and much more.

http://www.inspiremebaby.com
Inspire Me Baby is a place to find lots of information about newborn photography. From what kind of equipment to use to great tips on how to handle the newborn. And not only does it have article about newborns but maternity and children photography as well!

http://www.myfourhensphotography.com/blog/
This is a blog I recently have found but I am in love with it already. It has so many interviews with different photographers. It talks about what has made them successful, what
equipment they use and much, much more.

http://www.iheartfaces.com/
This website has a variety of information. It has photoshop tutorials, articles from different photographers, and a whole lot more. My favorite is the DIY tips.

I hope this inspires you to learn and improve your own photography skills.

If you have a great website that you love, I would love to know what it is!



I have to post pictures! And I can't help that I think my baby is adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I agree...simply adorable! love, Auntie Sherie

    ReplyDelete