Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

Brunson Family | Sneak Peak

What a busy weekend it was. I hate when it goes by so fast...I am sure you would agree. But I am excited to share with you this incredible cute family. And this is not really a "sneak peak" because I have such a hard time choosing my favorites. I love being able to photograph kids and the many different personalities that they have.  Having fun, being silly and sometimes a little seriousness makes for a great photo session.  


























5 comments:

  1. Leslie, they turned out so cute. These kids are too cute, Parri and John!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures Leslie! Of course Parri and John's kids are so photogenic, so that makes the photos greater. I love the ones of them laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics. I can't believe how big they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when can you take my kids pictures? I'm coming to utah for spring break 29-7th? or when are you going to be back in washington?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! It means so much to me.
    And Wendi, I don't think I'll be back in Washington anytime soon but email me because I might just be able to make a special trip to Utah. Leslieleavitt12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete