Image Map

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Patrick's 1st Easter

Having a baby makes any holiday more fun and this was no exception.  I was so excited to celebrate Patrick's first Easter.  He just missed it last year (yes, he is turning one in just a few short weeks). I probably went a little crazy buying him candy he will never eat and movies he wont watch but I did include a new sippy cup and a few fun books.  






I am trying to teach Tyler how to focus the camera.  If I want to be in any pictures, this will have to do.


He wasn't too happy about not being able to eat "his" jelly beans.  Sorry Patrick!



I attempted to make german pancakes.  My first time and they were very easy and delicious. It was a great Easter breakfast and a really fantastic first Easter for my baby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment