Image Map

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My first, and I hope it is not the last | Rexburg, Idaho

I did my very first wedding in April and even though it was a stressful event, I learned so much! It was so incredible for this bride and groom to put their trust in me because a wedding is something that you want to remember forever and having good pictures is so important. I knew that it was my number one responsibility to create that for them and I hope I did. I put together a video of all the moments from their special day.


4 comments:

  1. i love it! The music and pictures made me feel like I was there all over again. Thank you Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Leslie! Thanks, Sherry, for posting on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the nice compliments!

    ReplyDelete