Image Map

Monday, June 25, 2012

let's take the day off

Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. 

I have been pretty busy working on taking my business to the next level. I am wanting to have a new blog and website done within the next couple of months, so I have been busy getting the look and style figured out. There are so many options...it is hard to pick one. But between spending hours on pinterest, which I consider work and taking care of my baby boy, we took the day off and drove up to Laie.













I never have pictures of me and my family. I am always behind the camera. So I decided to set my timer on my camera and spent 15 minutes trying to get a decent picture of the three of us. It was not easy.


I hope you enjoy and please feel free to become a follower and comment...I love comments!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your Hawaii pictures. I want them for my girls rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest, sweetest family Les. I love all your posts. I will be better at commenting! Can't wait to see your business grow - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete