Image Map

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

call for models: a creative approach

                                                                            
I am always looking for new and creative ways to become a better photographer. So I need your
help. Photographing new people helps me professionally and makes my job really
fun! Plus, you can get free photos! It's
a benefit for both of us!

If you are interested in being a model,
here are the requirements:

I am looking for models of all shapes and sizes.
Beauty is in everyone and I want to feature everyones unique look and style.

Yes! I am looking for children too but must be
4 years or older. Siblings may apply, but I will
only work with 2 children.

I am also accepting couples to model- so if you
are fun, outgoing and in love, let me know!


All you have to do is email me and tell me a little about yourself (or your child) and please include the best way to contact you. Sessions will be limited to availablity.  

You will receieve 10+ photos for personal use as compensation from your photo shoot.

Please email me at:
hello@leslieleavittphotography.com

2 comments:

  1. Good Idea, Les! Love little P in that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have had a lot of interest! It's going to be tough to choose.

    ReplyDelete