Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fourth of July Gift Inspiration

The weather has been so nice here in the pacific northwest and we have been enjoying our summer to the fullest, with breakfast on the marina, barbecue's for dinner, and lots of swimming in between! I hope that you have been enjoying your week just as much as we have. 

I have two very important people serving LDS missions so we put together a fun and patriotic package with lots of fun and easy ideas. Thank you Pinterest!


I wrapped chocolate kisses in paper covered toilet paper rolls and just decorated the roll with an "I Love America" stamp.




These cookies were so simple and delicious. The recipe is from here. And I got the sprinkles from the bakery section at the grocery store.



For even more ideas check out The Elephant of Design!

No comments:

Post a Comment