Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello, Baby!

The best thing that ever happened to me was little Patrick being born. I couldn't ask for anything more, except for maybe adding one more! Which might explain why I have been so absent from everything online. I have neglected my blog and facebook but will try to keep it updated now that the news is out!

Being pregnant this time has been a little different this time around. I have been extremely exhausted, and emotional (my poor husband). I will literally cry, just thinking about crying. And I have had the craziest craving…coconut is on the top of the list! I want coconut everyday so I made some delicious cookies that uses coconut oil, and you can get the recipe here. 


We find out (hopefully) if it will be a boy or a girl next Monday! I am so excited to find out!

1 comment: