Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

I resolve to...

There are a few things I love about starting a new year.  A new planner, a new journal, new goals and getting to reflect on previous 2013 goals. I probably didn't go to the gym as often as I would have liked but looking back on the goals I set for my business, I am pretty proud of where I am.

I sat down yesterday and wrote a long list of personal and business goals, long term and short term goals and I hope I can keep this newly found motivation to get my through these lists.

A few of my personal goals are:
• start preparing for baby number 2 coming in May!
• learn how to love cooking and how to cook healthier.
• manage my work and family time better.

A few of my business goals are:
• update website and Facebook - those have been neglected.
• give myself photography assignments so I can continue to improve.
• create a working referral program.

Good luck to you and all that you hope to gain in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment