Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

year in review 2013



I know...it's the middle of the month, and I am really behind but last year was filled with a whole lot of great things! Patrick has turned into a little boy right before my eyes. It makes me a little teary eyed to think that Patrick can no longer be called "baby Patrick" thank heavens we have another little baby on the way to help my heart.

January: Last year we started off things right, with a trip to the Bahamas. I am dying to go back.
February: My younger sister came home from Chile, where she was serving a mission for our church.
March: We went to Disneyland for spring break, of course.
April: My husband graduated! Now we are both alumni of BYU-Idaho.
May: I moved to Washington for a few months, while Tyler goes across country to work.
June: We had a fun filled summer hanging out with grammy and papa and swim lessons.
July: Tyler finished work and came home! It was hard being away.
August: We moved to Blackfoot, Idaho for Tyler to start dental school. This is our little house.
September: Had a great year of work and got to photograph a few weddings over the summer.
October: We found out we're pregnant with baby number 2 and Patrick had a blast trick-or-treating.
November: No more diapers for Patrick. After many disgusting accidents, he is potty trained.
December: We spent a quiet Christmas hanging out with family and friends. This is Patrick with his cousin and he always wants to be holding Grants hand wherever they go.


No comments:

Post a Comment