Image Map

Monday, February 20, 2012

{better late than never}

Hello! I sure hope you remember me...It seems like the past week was crazier than ever.  

It was filled with my baby being sick (for the first time), sleepless nights, a doctors appointment and family from out of town. It was a great weekend being able to get together with the family, however, I hate seeing my poor baby sick.  It was heartbreaking.  

But I am back!

I have a week planned of great and exciting things.  My sister in-law is due to have her baby any day now and I am anxiously waiting by my phone.  I am also thinking about doing another giveaway this weekend...What do you think?  I had a great photo session a few weeks ago and I am very anxious to feature, as well.  

Since my little baby boy was sick, I spent much time driving around so that he could at least get a few hours of sleep during the day time.  So, I grabbed my camera and drove to the "middle of nowhere." 











No comments:

Post a Comment