Image Map

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

9 Months...Already!

I love taking pictures of my baby boy.  Now that he is 9 months, he is busy...busy...busy!  He loves his books and his toy "Scout".  He has been so good about letting me take pictures of him.  And, I have to admit that he is a thumb sucker.  I can't believe how attached he his to his thumb but it has helped us get a little extra sleep at night. 













 Also, head over to The Elephant of Surprise.  There is an awesome giveaway and lots of really cool party ideas. 

5 comments:

  1. Leslie! He is so perfect!!! Seriously!!! And you are an awesome photographer. Keep it up...you have a real good eye for pics. Cant wait to see you again:)~Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les, those yellow and grey ones are amazing! Patrick looks too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...he is so cute! I love the yellow and grey backdrop. When are you coming to Washington already so you take my kids' pictures!? And we got your package!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You guys are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks...thanks! I love all of the super nice things that people say. It truly makes my day.
    Tiffani: We are coming in march for marcs farewell. I would love to take photos of you and your adorable family. and I am so glad that you got the package. I hope that it helps!

    ReplyDelete