Image Map

Thursday, February 9, 2012

seriously addictive

Earlier this week, I dragged my husband out so that I could practice my photography in different lighting. I see these beautiful pictures with gorgeous sun flares and rich color but I have never been brave enough to try it. After lots of convincing and even a promise "no one will see them" I got him to stand I front of the camera. I did get his permission after to post these photos.



The great thing about this day, was after I was done experimenting, Tyler picked up the camera and started taking pictures of everything that was around. Birds, semi trucks, power lines etc. He actually got some really creative shots. He loved it and now knows why I love it so much! It's absolutely wonderful being able to share what you love, with who you love.

2 comments:

  1. Dang. That one of Tyler chewing on the grass is an instant classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He picked those pictures. It was the only way he would let me post them

    ReplyDelete