Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

::weekend recap::

I am sorry that I have been a little behind on posting my recent photos.  I try to post something every Friday or Saturday but was unable to this weekend because my family was in town.  It was great to hang out with everyone.  It was filled with lots of food, laughter and good times.  I love that my parents are able to spend time with Patrick and my nephew, Grant.  They just love to hanging out with Grammie and Papa.






{don't you think those two look so much alike? I sure do!}



{upcoming events}

Since we are starting a new month, I have lots of fun things planned. Make sure you check back often and if you aren't already a follower, become one because I am going to have a giveaway in the next couple of weeks.  I am also going to be starting a monthly "what to wear" guide and I will be doing "photo-a-day challenge."  In the next few days I'll be posting a sneak peak of a recent photo shoots.  

I am anxious for February.  It's going to be a good month. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Cant wait for pictures!! :) And for February and all your fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Cant wait for pictures!! :) And for February and all your fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete