Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

relocating to...Hawaii.

Hello, Everyone!


I am so excited to share with you all of the new and exciting things that will be happening. My little family will be moving to the beautiful island of Oahu! This will be our second time speding a whole summer in Hawaii, but it will be a totally different experience with a 1 year old running around.  

I have to be honest, I wasn't too excited at first. I just started my business and I didn't know what I was going to do. Does that mean that I have to start over? I certainly hope not! I am determined not to let this adventure stop me from what I want to do. I will miss all of the people that I have worked with and all of the people that have supported me over these past few months.

But, this is not goodbye!

I will be back when my husband starts school in the fall. You can never leave Rexburg for too long, at least that is what it seems like. I have thought of ways to share my experience in Hawaii with you and I'll tell you more about that later. So if you find yourself in Hawaii this summer, give me a call! I love to see a friendly face and what better place to have a photo session.   


These pictures are from when we first were there, two years ago. It was when my husband bought my camera for me. Who would have thought it would turn into all of this?


Oh, and remember, I am still in washington and I have one available session left.  If you are interested, call or email me, right away. It will make the perfect mothers day gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment