Image Map

Sunday, May 13, 2012

to someone special...

Happy Mothers Day to my Mom! I had absolutely no idea what to get my mom this Mothers Day but I knew I wanted to do something special for her. I feel like I have a better understanding of how hard my mom worked for me and my siblings now that I have Patrick and I am a mom. I decided to dedicate this post to my mom and post some pictures of a few things that remind me of her and shows a little bit about who she is. 


she loves getting a pedicure.  her toes are always painted and looking cute.


This pandora bracelet is a little collection that she has just started but it has been fun to see all the new charms that she gets. 


My sister was a cheerleader all through highschool but no matter what we did, what activity she had to take us to, she was right there all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment