Image Map

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A full heart

I try not to get too personal on my posts but as I sat down to write this blog post all I could think about was the tragic events that happened yesterday. 

I have my posts planned out and today was going to be about how much fun we have been having celebrating Christmas this year. And about how excited I am to see Patrick open his presents and play with his new toys. I have been so busy shopping, baking, and decorating just trying to create fun memories that I am forgetting what is most important.

As I scroll through Facebook and read everyone's status about their personal feelings, I can only think of one thing, and that is how lucky I am to believe what I believe. My family will be together forever! My heart truly aches for the people who have lost their loved ones, but I hope that we all can find peace and happiness when we celebrate the birth of our Savior this Christmas season.  












No comments:

Post a Comment