Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Year Later

As of today, I have officially been in business for a year! There have been some really tough times, really good times and lots of learning experiences. It has been such a journey and I am proud of where my hard work has taken me. I started with absolutley no idea what I was doing and terrified of rejection but I am so glad that I did not let that hold me back.

Last year I started by writing down my goals, my dreams and aspirations. There have been times throughout this year where all I wanted to do was quit and give up. It has not been an easy road but my goals (and my husband) have been the motivation to keep going. Although, some of my dreams have changed, all I want is to be a better photographer then I was yesterday.

I have spent hours and so many late nights trying to be a better photographer and learning as much as I could. I love looking at the pictures I took when I first started, it shows how much I have improved. I love taking photos. I love my camera. It has become a part of me.


I am so lucky to be able to do what I love. I have created some awesome friendships that will last forever! With the help, support and encouragement of all my friends and family, I wouldnt be where I am. It has been the only thing that has helped me succeed.


"A goal without a plan is just a wish" -Antonio de Saint Exupery



These are some of my favorite photos from last week. Thanks again to Paige and Krissy for being such great friends!















No comments:

Post a Comment