Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

real moms | promo




With Mother's Day just a few short months away, I have been thinking of ways that I wanted to celebrate motherhood. I have been a mom for (almost) 2 short years and it has been the best thing! Ever! Nobody could describe how wonderful it really is to be a mom.

Being a working mom, I understand how hard it is to manage time, organize and coordinate schedule and all the effort it takes to be successful in business and in the home. My priority is always my baby, but I work really hard to have a good and successful business and I know there are many mothers who do the same.

And so for Mother's Day, I want to put together a series of photos and feature you, a hard working, inspirational mother. While you might be a full-time, part-time or a work from home mom, you inspire us with your courage, hard work and dedication.

If you are a mother who has a job either inside or outside the home and you would like to be featured, please let me know! You will also receive a mini photo session of you and your children!



No comments:

Post a Comment