Image Map

Thursday, April 11, 2013

congrats! I couldn't be more proud

This Friday, my husband is graduating from BYU-Idaho. I am so excited for him, I can hardly stand it. We are finally done with Rexburg (I thought that I would never say those words) and will be starting dental school in August. I am so proud of all the hard work Tyler has done for our family. He truly is amazing at balancing his school work, family, church and everything else in between. So congratulations Tyler! I love you and I can't wait to celebrate with you and our family!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys - that's so amazing!! Are you sure you can't go to dental school here in Rexburg though?... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Beth! I wish there was so we didn't have to move.

    ReplyDelete