Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

my week \\ instagram


This past week was a crazy week! I literally lost track of time and Tyler's graduation was already a day away before I could catch my breath.  I had so much fun hanging out and laughing all weekend with my family and I didn't want it to end! However, it is now another Monday, and I am anxious to get started on all the fun things! My Mother's Day mini photo shoot are completely booked, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I have so many fun things planned, I can hardly wait. Anyways... I love instagram and it is sometimes the easiest way to capture the fun moments of my little boy!  





follow me @leslieleavitt

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun seeing you guys at graduation - and congrats to Tyler. We both know that it's a lot of hard work on the wife's part too to have a husband get his degree! :)
    Love your cute pictures of Patrick too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! It is always so much fun to see you too.

      Delete