Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

beach day | point no point

To help keep me and Patrick busy, I have decided to start a new series on my blog. I am going to visit a new place each week, somewhere I have never been and post all the fun pictures on my blog!
Our first place we went to was Point no Point beach and lighthouse. It was a perfect day and Patrick loved the sand and the freezing cold water (much different than Hawaii).












If you have any suggestions for places that me and Patrick should go, let me know! I would love to know of any awesome places you have been!


3 comments:

  1. Those Patrick faces are classic! I love these photos. The yellow hat was the perfect accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That a fun mom you are! Those pictures of Patrick are so cute, looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kid, gorgeous pictures. Miss you, Les.

    ReplyDelete