Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

packaging and gift ideas || tuesday tip

Last week I did a guest blog post about creative packaging ideas and I thought I would share it on here too! I have been working like mad to get my website finished and my blog updated (have you noticed a few new things?) It has been so much work, but I am so excited to finally be done and show everyone! So make sure you keep checking back so you wont miss anything. 
What I love about my business (besides taking photos) is packaging. I love getting all of my prints and products ready for my clients to see them and I always hope that they are as excited as I am when they see them!I am always giving photos as gifts, for birthdays, mother's day, christmas and every holiday in between. Everybody loves photos and it really does make the best gift for any occasion. But no matter what, it can always look really fun and extra special with just a few easy embellishments. 

Making sure I tell my clients how much I appreciate them is very important to me. This is a thank you card I made with just scrapbook paper and a stamp. Very simple, but very cute! 





No comments:

Post a Comment