Image Map

Thursday, October 25, 2012

around the house

hello, hello! I hope all of you are enjoying this very cold and white day. It felt like a snow day today, so we took the day off from chores and all other responsibilities to have a little fun inside. And since I was not expecting snow this early, little Patrick has no snow boots, so we kept playing outside to a minimum. 

I thought I would share some shots of what my house looks like. I hate packing and I hate unpacking, but I love decorating a new place and making it feel like our home. And nothing is more important than home, right?







hope you enjoyed these little snapshots! 
Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love everything!! I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! there really is nothing better than home. and we have the same desk! the wood top from ikea?

    erin mccann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin: thanks for the comment! I love getting comments. But the desk was something my husband built for me. I havent painted it yet because I can't decide what color.

      Delete