Image Map

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DIY Stamp Cards // Thank You Cards

It is a gloomy day, so we decided to stay around the house. I needed to catch up on some work and get some much needed Thank You cards out to people.

I love cute stationary. I have a whole drawer full. But since it is for my business, I wanted something to match and what better way then a DIY. I used pencil stamps to make my cute Thank You cards. So much better than store bought.


All you need are:
 -pencils
 -stamp pads in different colors
 -note cards and envelopes
And that's it! 

There is no way to mess this up, which is my favorite craft to do! 







3 comments:

  1. The simplicity in these cards are very genuine.It reflects the actual feeling that you want to convey to the listener.Thank You greeting made by you or written on printable cards by you will give actual gesture of expressing yourself.
    Printable Thank You Cards Store

    ReplyDelete