Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

A pep talk | A little video you have to watch

My day has been filled with laundry, dishes and entertaining a little boy who is stuck inside the house all day. It is not until that little boy is sleeping in his bed that I have time for work or anything else, like The Bachelor. Is it like this for you?

Last week, I posted about how I was feeling a little discouraged and was working hard to find motivation and inspiration (read post here). I have been working hard and I was starting to feel like I had nothing to show for it.

My husband sent me this youtube video (I swear, he is addicted to youtube) and thought it would be some good inspiration. I thought it would be another video about someone falling off something, but it was surprisingly amazing!

I don't know if you have seen this or not, but you have to watch it either way.

"What will you create to make the world awesome?



1 comment:

  1. nothing to show for your hard work?! you have a beautiful little boy and your photos are amazing! i think that shows something :)

    and, i LOVE the bachelor!

    ReplyDelete