Image Map

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

paradise island

I am finally getting to post my photos from our most recent trip to the Bahamas! I couldn't believe it myself, that we got to leave all our responsibilities (literally!) and the cold weather for the beautiful and incredibly warm waters of the Bahamas.

We left little Patrick with my parents and even though it was only for 4 days, I was heartbroken. Everytime I saw anyone that reminded me of Patrick, I was a wreck. I was constantly saying, "Patrick would love this", "Patrick would have had so much fun" or "I miss Patrick."

However, I still had such a great time. It was nice to have a mini vacation with just Tyler. We ate a ton of food, relaxed in hammocks under the trees and swam in the crystal clear ocean.













No comments:

Post a Comment