Image Map

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

landscape photography tips || tuesday tips

I have such a passion to shoot anything and everything with my camera. As many times as I have been to the city, I still love finding new and interesting ways to photograph it and improve my images. 

A few things that I keep in mind when I go out shooting is to always have some kind of focus point in the shot. The eye needs something to focus on and it helps the photo be more interesting and creative.

Remember the setting in your camera. The light will be constantly changing when you are walking around the city and you need to remember to change your shutter speed, and ISO.

Look for contrast! Having high contrast in your photos will create an interesting image. So look for a bright sky and dark buildings, or lots of sun and shadow. If you are shooting in RAW, you will have more flexibility in post processing to add contrast and highlights. 









No comments:

Post a Comment