Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

A really special Mother's Day

Spending any holiday without your husband is difficult and this was no exception. Tyler is busy working in Pennsylvania for a few (hopefully short) months but he managed to make yesterday a very special day for me.

He mailed me a rather small package and it arrived Friday, anxiously I waited to open it at his request until yesterday morning. We had an early morning Skype chat and he watched how surprised I was! He says that he had to go a little over board because I am taking care of my sometimes crazy son without his help. But he is helping me and supporting me by working hard and making the sacrifice to be away from us too.


























I loved that I was able to spend this Mother' Day with my mom. My sister put together an awesome Shutterfly book of all of the pictures from our recent Disneyland vacation. It was the perfect gift for my mom! We also got to chat with my brother who is serving his mission in Houston, Texas. That, by far was the best gift my mom good have gotten. It was nice to see him and how well he was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment