Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

why I love lifestyle photography | tuesday tip

I love lifestyle photography because it is all about personality. My biggest goal, when I pick up my camera is to capture the connections, and all the little natural pieces of life. I find so much joy in the little things and the honest and simple moments together. These photos celebrate my baby and his life and all the simple greatness.

To me, it's about remembering what is here today and gone tomorrow.







Here are a few tips to help you capture those incredible honest moments in your life:
Capture what you and your kids love.
Remember the special routines that make up a big part of your daily life.
Focus on the details
And try to capture the emotion, no matter what emotion it is (happy, sad, upset, silly, etc.) Those photos will mean the most to you for years to come!




2 comments: