Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pike's Place Market | Seattle Washington


Before my husband took off to Pennsylvania, we went to Pikes Place. It is one of my very favorite places to take pictures. I love all of the flowers and all of the colors and it is especially beautiful in the Spring. The market always seems to be busy with people shopping and just looking at all of the interesting things for sale. If I lived closer to Pikes Place, I would always bring home fresh flowers and produce. Tyler is a huge fan of all the seafood... and I'll just take his word that it is amazing. 








2 comments:

  1. I looooove these pictures! Pikes is one of my favorite places. I just love it and HAVE to go there every time we go to Seattle.

    You are getting so talented Les. I am loving all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need some of these prints to add to my collection!!

    ReplyDelete