Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

What I have been doing lately

I have been terrible at keeping up with my blogging. I have been crazy busy with packing, moving, my son's birthday and last minute photo sessions in Rexburg. I am a little sad to say, that we have finally left Rexburg and I am currently home, in Seabeck, Washington. I am going to be starting to take photo sessions starting 

Tyler will be busy working on the east coast for the next couple of months and I plan on staying busy with lots of photography! So if you are interested, give me call! 












My email is hello@leslieleavittphotography.com
and my number is 360.850.8673 

I have been working as hard as I can to finish up the photos from the mini sessions that I had in Rexburg, right before I moved. I just wanted to show you a little sample of what I have been working on. I had so much fun working with so many adorable little kids and their moms!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got moved safely and I and I already miss you! :) Can't wait to keep up on your life via FB or your blog though!

    ReplyDelete